Inmate Video Visitation
All visits at the Catoosa County Jail will be via video. On-Site visits are free of charge and do not cost anything to schedule on the internet. If you do not have internet access you can schedule a visit at the Catoosa County Jail, 12 hours in advance, by utilizing the scheduler located in the visitation area. No visits will be scheduled over the phone or by jail staff. When you schedule a visit you must remember the PIN number that is given to you and the terminal number the visit will be on. You will be allowed to log into your visit 1 minute before it starts.
If you have a computer and high speed internet access you can visit your loved one from the comfort of your home for a minimal charge. You must schedule an Off-Site visit, 12 hours in advance, from the Securus Video Visitation Website. Once you schedule a visit you will be charged for that visit, regardless of whether you keep the appointment, unless you cancel the visit within the terms of the agreement.
1) All visits may be scheduled in advance by the visitor from the Securus Video Visitation Website (above) or at the Catoosa County Jail.
2) All visits must be scheduled 12 hours in advance, no show up visits will be allowed.
3) The duration of each visit is 20 minutes.
4) All visits are recorded and subject to electronic monitoring by the Catoosa County Jail.
5) No NUDITY, provocative clothing, or tight fitting clothing will be allowed during the visit. Violators will be barred from visitation.
6) During a visit, the visitor is required to remain at the visitation booth. If the visitor leaves the visitation booth, then the visit will be terminated.
7) Visitors appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, will not be permitted into the video visitation area and their visit will be cancelled.
8) Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
9) Use of cell phones or any other electronic devices are prohibited.
10) Loud talking, excessive emotionalism, or any type of disruptive behavior will not be permitted.
11) Do not damage or deface the visitation equipment. If you damage or deface the equipment, you could be prosecuted.
12) If you experience a problem with the audio or video reception during your visit, you are required to notify the visitation staff immediately.
13) New online accounts will need approval by the Sheriff’s Office prior to allowing of a visit. Accounts will only be processed for approval during business hours, 9-5 Monday thru Friday.
14) Any online (internet) visit needing cancelled will have to be done within 12 hours of the visit. If the visit is not cancelled, you will be charged for the visit with no refund.
All visitation periods will be monitored by the Jail staff.
Any person found violating visitation rules may be removed from visitation and are subject to lose future visitation privileges.
The Jail staff is not responsible for any personal property belonging to visitors. Please leave all items in your vehicle.