The following property will be accepted during the first 7 days after the inmate has been admitted into the Catoosa County Jail. All items must be new and in the original packaging. It is recommended that items be dropped off during business hours or at the inmate’s scheduled visitation time, while the front desk is manned, to avoid waiting. All persons dropping off property must show valid photo identification. After 7 days, inmates must purchase items from the inmate commissary.
- 1 pair velcro strap or slip on tennis shoes (no metal allowed)
- 10 pair white underwear
- 10 white tee shirts
- 10 pair white socks
- 2 white, long sleeve, thermal top
- 2 white thermal bottom
- 7 white bras (no under wires allowed)
- 1 shampoo (must be see through in plastic container, no pumps)
- 1 body wash (must be see through in plastic container, no pumps)
- contact lenses & storage case (soft, no metal)
- contact solution
There are no upcoming events.